In as little as 30 days, Ebb Insomnia Therapy can help to transform your nights from sleepless to restful.
Sorry, Ebb is not currently available in your area.
Sign up for our priority list and be the first to know when Ebb is available in your area.
Ebb is available to be shipped directly to your home with a prescription from your doctor. Download Ebb prescription form.
Ebb is available at these sleep labs near you:
- Do I need a prescription from my doctor?
- Yes, a prescription is required. Download and print the Ebb prescription and take to your doctor to sign. We’ve prepared a prescription and product information form to share with your doctor. Because Ebb is a brand new therapy, many physicians may not know about us yet! Ebb is available only in the U.S.
- What are my payment options?
- Ebb Insomnia Therapy is not covered by insurance. However, we offer different payment options to meet your needs. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. You can also pay using a personal check or use your money from your health spending account or flexible spending account.
- Has it been clinically tested?
- Yes, three clinical trials provided evidence for safety and efficacy in reducing the time it takes to get to sleep and enter the next, deeper stage of sleep. Ebb Insomnia Therapy is FDA cleared for primary insomnia.
- Can I control the temperature?
- Yes, for your comfort you can make small temperature adjustments within the therapeutic range.
- Will I see results the first time I use my Ebb Insomnia Therapy?
- Ebb Insomnia Therapy is designed to facilitate the relearning of new sleep habits. Although some people will notice benefits the first night they use it, for others it will take time to experience benefits. The path to better sleep takes time and commitment. We recommend giving the device two to four weeks to demonstrate benefits.
- If I don’t like Ebb Insomnia Therapy, can I return it?
- If Ebb is not for you, return the device in 30 days and receive a full refund minus the $99 starter kit fee (headband and fluid cartridge).